Here we mean in particular high-quality aluminium profiles.
Our own toolmaking operation gives us an edge
HAI has its own toolmaking operations at its extrusion sites. This enables us to satisfy our respective customers’ requirements even more quickly and flexibly, and to implement innovations even more responsively by working as a team together with our customers. So sometimes we anticipate the production needs. This increases our speed of implementation, it makes us less dependent on others, and it means that we can get innovations for our customers onto the machine even more quickly.
EN AW-3103, EN AW-6060, EN AW-6063, EN AW-6005, EN AW-6005A,
EN AW-6082, EN AW-6401, EN AW-7020 and EN AW-7108A
Customised alloys and special alloys on request!
Various EN AW-6401 and EN AW-6060-based alloy variants (for achieving the defined gloss level and strength properties)
Various EN AW-6060, 6005, 6063 6082 and EN 7xxx-based alloy variants (for achieving the defined forming behaviour and strength properties)
Standard heat treatment T1 to T7 in accordance with EN 755, as well as tailor-made solutions for special requirements and customer requests
Micro and precision profiles:
Tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
Minimum wall thickness: 0.4 mm
Profile weight/metre: 40 g upwards
1 Natur-Al™ aluminium, 3 Natur-Al™ aluminium, and 6 Natur-Al™ aluminium series, polished and special alloys on request!
Machinery: 10 direct presses
Press forces: 800, 2,000, 2,200, 2,500, 3,300, 4,000, 4,100, 4,400 t
Profile cross-sections: up to 265 mm circumscribed circle or maximum width of 440 mm
Weights per metre: from 0.04 to 40 kg
We have been working together with our highly qualified and acknowledged partners for many years in relation to the production of the different surface finishes on our profiles and components.
Production of heat-insulated profiles for the building industry.
- Measurement of the chemical composition of the material
- Light microscopic examinations
- Tensile testing of mechanical properties
- Measurement of surface roughness
- Hardness measurements
- Scanning and measurement of profile geometries using several transmitted-light methods
- Compression testing (e.g. for crash-related vehicle components)
- Measurement of electrical conductivity
Improved properties as a result of these tests include:
- Crash-resistant properties for automotive vehicle components
- Electrical conductivity
- Wear properties of functional surfaces
- High-gloss properties for highly decorative design components
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Improved strength properties
- High-ductility properties as primary material for subsequent bending processes
- Fine-grain microstructure qualities for improved forming behaviour